Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, BLH Technologies, Inc.® (BLH) is a full-service public health, research, communications, and management firm that combines creativity with technological innovations to deliver life-enhancing information successfully to diverse audiences. Over the history of our company, BLH has successfully grown our services around helping our Federal clients excel in four key areas: Data Analytics and Research, Communications and Outreach, Technology Solutions, and Safety Monitoring.
The corporate philosophy of BLH is based upon our expertise, experience, and strength applying business management best practices, which are to maintain the following principles:
- Excellence: Provide the highest-quality products and services
- Responsiveness: Focus on collaboration with a proactive approach at all levels of the organization
- Passion: Blend careful hiring practices with a positive work culture to ensure highly qualified and satisfied staff who truly care about the programs we support for our clients
- Honesty: Maintain integrity at all times
- Solution-Focused Quality-Driven Support: Follow sound, proven management systems and practices that promote quality, ensure budgets and timelines are met, and reduce contract and project risks
BLH has successfully supported multiple complex projects for Federal government programs that require the combination of subject matter expertise, data management capabilities, and expert-level support for scientific and health information services and systems. We have excellent CPARS ratings in all areas across multiple multimillion-dollar valued contracts, which demonstrates our ability to consistently perform for the Federal government. We employ Project Management Professional (PMP) certified project managers and blend that with BLH’s best-practiced based approach that ensures all deliverables fully meet all timelines and objectives.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- More than 16 years of experience working with Federal agencies with positive past performance for consistently delivering high-quality products, services, and innovative solutions
- Talented and knowledgeable staff with experience across a broad spectrum of areas and capabilities
- Experience managing complex data systems and applications, including active FedRAMP Cloud, mobile, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- Excellent collaboration and management support with Federal government clients to ensure their most challenging goals are met